From:
Aaron Quigley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Aaron Quigley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Oct 2016 21:55:11 +0000
Hello,
     The ACM SIGCHI Executive Committee has established, for its members, a special funding initiative to support applications for HCI Summer/Winter Schools.
The deadline for applications is December 1, 2016 (under the SIGCHI Development Fund).
SIGCHI members can apply for upto $12,000 (USD) (as outlined here http://www.sigchi.org/about/funding/hci-summer-winter-schools).
This dedicated call supports our mission in HCI education and we look forwarding to supporting applications across the breath of HCI and from around the world.

Yours,
   Aaron Quigley (SIGCHI VP for Conferences)
--
Professor Aaron Quigley
Chair of Human Computer Interaction

phone: +44 (0) 1334 461623