Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 21:06:32 +0200
Sender: "ACM SIGCHI General Interest Announcements (Mailing List)" <[log in to unmask]>
From: Susanne Boll <[log in to unmask]>
| AutomotiveUI ‘17: The 9th International ACM Conference on
| Automotive User Interfaces and Interactive Vehicular Applications
|
| Oldenburg, Germany, September 24 - 27, 2017
| https://www.auto-ui.org/17
| Author information: https://www.auto-ui.org/17/authors/

For this year's AutomotiveUI, the ACM International Conference on Automotive User Interfaces
and Interactive Vehicular Applications 2017 in Oldenburg, we are happy to be able to offer a
few last minute travel grants for young researchers in the field of automotive user interfaces.

This grant is aimed at those who could otherwise not have attended the conference for example
because of the early phase of their research career. The grant will offer a maximum amount
of 600 Euros for travel expenses per person. The only travel expenses that reimbursements can be
used towards are are train, air travel, and hotel. Note that the award recipients will need to pay for
the expenses ahead of time and get reimbursed after the conference.

The young researchers receiving the grant will get the opportunity to register at the early
registration fee of a regular student rate.

To apply for this grant, please send an email describing your affiliation, up to date cv, a
motivation to participate in the field of AutomotiveUI to [log in to unmask] by September 3.

If there are more applications than grants available, the general chair will
select the recipients of this grant by September 5, 2017.

Kind regards,

Susanne Boll
General Chair
AutomotiveUI 2017