From:
David Riederman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Riederman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 16:59:53 -0400
Please allow this to serve as a friendly reminder that the deadline for housing is 16 April 1999.  We strongly encourage you to make your housing arrangements as some of the hotels are nearly full.  For your convenience, the URL for making housing reservations is below.

We are looking forward to seeing you at CHI 99 in Pittsburgh!

Respectfully,

The CHI 99 Committee

http://www.reg-master.com/chi99.html