Sender:
Date:
Thu, 20 Aug 2020 16:26:04 +0200
From:
Muhammad Usman Malik <[log in to unmask]>
Hello,

Apologies if you have received multiple copies of this email.

We are conducting a study to compare our Visual Focus of Attention Generation ( VFOA ) model for Robots and Virtual Agents in multiparty interaction, with baseline models. The survey consists of pairs of videos. In each pair, you will see two videos and have to answer 4 questions related to both the videos in a pair. The evaluation of one pair takes 6 minutes. You can evaluate as many pairs as you would like up to a maximum of 36 pairs.

Here is the link to the survey:

[ https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TTFDY83 | https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TTFDY83 ]

If you have any question about the survey please contact:

Usman Malik => [ mailto:[log in to unmask] | [log in to unmask] ]

Alexandre Pauchet => [ mailto:[log in to unmask] | [log in to unmask] ]

Julien Saunier => [ mailto:[log in to unmask] | [log in to unmask] ]

Best regards,

Usman Malik