Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2014 05:23:39 -0500
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Simone Stumpf <[log in to unmask]>
The UXPA 2014 conference is being held in London, UK, this July. We’re keen to have students presenting at the conference and would ask you to forward this email to any students and colleagues who may be interested.

Students - we want your submissions for UXPA 2014 in London!

Students, you’re working on great things that should be recognised by the UX industry. We’d like to invite you to submit a presentation in the form of a poster, to show the world what you’re working on.

Visit http://www.uxpa2014.org/student-submissions.html to learn more more and start your submission today. The deadline for submissions is 31st January 2014.

Why students should present at UXPA 2014

- Fantastic opportunity to discuss your research with professionals from all manors of industries from every corner of the globe.
- Presenting at one the most prestigious international UX conferences looks great on your CV and gives you plenty to talk about in interviews.
- Improve your public speaking skills which will stay with you long after the conference is over.
- Network with UX practitioners and recruiters from organisations big and small. 80% of jobs are never advertised, international conferences are the places where organisations look out for talent.

regards
Jack Holmes, Caroline Moeckel, Simone Stumpf