From:
Lubna Kanan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lubna Kanan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 May 2016 22:07:11 +0000
** Apologies for cross-posting **
** Please forward to anybody who might be interested. **
====

The Fourth International Conference on Digital Information, Networking,
and Wireless Communications (DINWC2016)
July 26-28, 2016 - Manchester, United Kingdom

http://sdiwc.net/conferences/dinwc2016/
====

** KEYNOTE SPEAKERS **

* Steve Watson, eDiscovery and digital forensics-Intel, USA
* Mauro Conti, University of Padua, Italy
====

** GENERAL INFORMATION **

DINWC2016 will be held over three days, with presentations delivered
by researchers from the international community, including presentations
from keynote speakers and state-of-the-art lectures.

====

All the registered papers will be submitted to IEEE for POTENTIAL
inclusion to IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases.
In addition, BEST registered papers will be published in one of the following
special issues provided that the author do major improvements and extension
within the time frame that will be set by the conference and his/her paper is approved by the chief editor:

* International Journal of New Computer Architectures and their Applications (IJNCAA)
* International Journal of Digital Information and Wireless Communications (IJDIWC)
* International Journal of Cyber-Security and Digital Forensics (IJCSDF)

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
*** You are invited to submit papers to this exciting event! ***
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

** IMPORTANT DATES **

- Submission Date: The submission is open from now until June 26, 2016
- Notification of Acceptance: July 5, 2016 or 4 weeks from the submission date
- Camera Ready Submission: Open from now until July 16, 2016
- Last Day for Registration: July 16, 2016
====

** PAPER SUBMISSION **

Researchers are encouraged to submit their work electronically.
Full paper must be submitted (Abstracts are not accepted).
Submitted paper should be limited to a maximum length of 6 pages
(Letter size, single space, Times Roman of font size 10, two columns format),
including figures, tables and references.
All papers will be fully refereed by a minimum of two specialized referees.
Before final acceptance, all referees comments must be considered.
Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
Best papers awards will be distributed during the conference.

http://sdiwc.net/conferences/dinwc2016/paper-submission/
====

** ORGANIZE A SPECIAL SESSION **

Researchers are welcome to organize special session.
The session should be within a very specific topic.

The conference will list the session on the web.
The session chair will manage the publicity of his session.
It is expected that each session will attract 5 registered papers.
The session chair will get a free registration for one of his papers.

The submission and the reviewing process for the papers of the sessions
will be managed jointly between the chair and the conference.
The chair can take the responsibility of the reviewing with the help of other researchers.
However, the conference will get all the reviewing reports at the end.

http://sdiwc.net/conferences/dinwc2016/organize-special-session/
====

** ORGANIZE A WORKSHOP **

DINWC2016 will host several workshops addressing different areas related to
digital technologies that complement the main DINWC2016 conference.
Workshops are intended to serve as an intensive collaborative forum for
exchanging ideas and theories that are still in an evolutionary stage.
We encourage prospective workshop organizers to submit their proposals
focusing on either in-depth analysis or broad-ranging approaches to areas
related to digital technologies.

http://sdiwc.net/conferences/dinwc2016/organize-a-workshop/
====

** BE A GUEST **

You are very welcome to attend all the conference activities as a guest.
You will get conference kit, the meals, coffee breaks, tour, and certificate
of attendance provided that you do online registration with option guest.

http://sdiwc.net/conferences/dinwc2016/be-a-guest/
====

** LOCATION **

The conference will be held in Manchester, United Kingdom

All information about venue and accommodation may be found at the
following links:

http://sdiwc.net/conferences/dinwc2016/venue/
http://sdiwc.net/conferences/dinwc2016/accommodation/
====
Sincerely Yours;
DINWC-2016 Team
Home - SDIWC International Conferences

|   |
| Home - SDIWC International ConferencesSDIWC Conference organizes international conferences enable researchers to submit their paper for review and earn latest technical research and development. |
|  |
| View on www.sdiwc.net | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |