From:
Francisco Ortega <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Francisco Ortega <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jan 2020 18:34:03 +0000
** SORRY FOR CROSS-POSTING **
Dear all,

As some of you notice, NIDIT has new dates, with abstract due Jan 24th and paper Jan 30th. IEEE VR Papers that have been rejected will be accepted until January 31st (but please see instruction in our site).

I'm looking for reviewers for NIDIT. The timeline will be tight. I'm looking for people that will be willing to review 1-2 papers for IEEE VR and 3DUI Workshop NIDIT 2020.

This will help us to have a better quality of workshop papers. Remember that workshop papers may include position papers, research papers, and industry application papers. Some of the papers will include demos.  https://sites.google.com/view/nidit

The turnaround will be 7 days. Papers will come on January 30th and we want to have an answer by the 8th.

I know many of you are busy but if you can review at least one paper (4-6 pages), we would appreciate it.

If you do, please email me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Thanks,
Francisco R. Ortega, Ph.D.
Computer Science - 3D User Interfaces
Assistant Professor, Colorado State  University
"No me quieras porque gané, necesito que me quieras para ganar" -- Marcelo Bielsa