From:
"Susan M. Dray" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Susan M. Dray
Date:
Tue, 11 Oct 2016 08:27:01 -0500
The ACM Publications Board and SIGCHI are pleased to announce the new Editors-in-Chief of Interactions magazine.

The process of choosing the new EiCs was involved and thorough, and it was not an easy decision for the Search Committee.  However it is now our pleasure to announce that Simone Barbosa and Gilbert Cockton will be taking over from current Editors-in-Chief, Erik Stolterman and Ron Wakkary, effective immediately.

Our sincere thanks to Erik and Ron for taking Interactions to new levels of excellence.  You leave a stellar legacy in the magazine in both online and paper formats.

We look forward to seeing how Simone and Gilbert will help Interactions continue to grow as they also shape and improve the magazine.

To my fellow members of the Seach Committee, Elizabeth Churchill and Matthew Kay and to our fearless leader, Patrick Gage Kelley, I would like to extend my personal thanks for a thoughtful and rigorous job.

Thanks and congratulations all around!

—Susan

Susan M. Dray, Ph.D., CUXP
Vice President At-Large, SIGCHI EC
Lifetime Achievement in Practice  (SIGCHI), 2015
Lifetime Practice Award (UXPA), 2016
Dray & Associates
+1 952.463.0505
“If the USER can’t use it,