From:
Susan Dray <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Susan Dray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2013 21:17:46 -0700
Hero Student Scholarship Contest

UXPA International and our corporate sponsors are thrilled to announce the
2013 Hero Student Scholarships! We are offering multiple scholarships for
students to attend our conference in Washington in DC in July, 2013.

The scholarships include:
* Paid registration for the regular session conference (10-12 July, 2013 in
Washington, DC)
* One yearıs membership to UXPA International
* A stipend to assist with travel to/from the conference (actual travel
stipend will vary based on the distance the student needs to travel)

Want to learn more?
Read the official rules
(http://uxpa.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=14bb1c0f44cfa691a8cb40f18&id=
d2c0b09c33&e=f9765eaeab
<http://uxpa.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=14bb1c0f44cfa691a8cb40f18&id=
d2c0b09c33&e=f9765eaeab> ) on the conference website and apply now!
The deadline is approaching fast ­ apply by Midnight Eastern, 24 May, 2013!

Good luck in the contest!

The UXPA International Hero Scholarship Committee

Susan M. Dray, Ph.D.
Dray & Associates, Inc.
M:  +1 952 463 0505
http://www.dray.com