Sender: "ACM SIGCHI General Interest Announcements (Mailing List)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2018 23:24:34 -0700
From: Scott Hale <[log in to unmask]>
We are hiring two Senior Research Fellows at the Oxford Internet Institute,
University of Oxford.
https://www.oii.ox.ac.uk/people/new-positions/

Applicants from Social Data Science, Computational Social Science,
Human-Computer Interaction, and similar disciplines are particularly
encouraged.

I've been at the OII for almost 10 years now and think it is a great,
multidisciplinary department. It would be wonderful if you apply or pass
this onto colleagues who could be interested.
This is a particularly exciting time as we are starting a new master's and
doctoral programme
<https://www.oii.ox.ac.uk/study/msc-in-social-data-science> in Social Data
Science, which has attracted huge interest.

Best wishes,
Scott

--
Dr Scott A. Hale
Senior Data Scientist and Research Fellow,