Sender:
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2016 15:29:22 +0100
From:
Kevin Koidl <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Community,

This is a final call for an exciting Workshop related to comparative
Evaluation in UMAP (User Modelling and Personalization). It is also an
excellent opportunity to connect, discuss and exchange experiences
related to this important and challenging topic.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions.

Hope to see you very soon in Halifax!
Kevin k.