Sender:
From:
Andy Cargile <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 07:34:07 -0700
For all those who are interested in Captology (the study of computers as
persuasive technology), there will be an informal SIG at CHI '99. Look for
the room assignment in the Commons where the informal SIGs schedule will be
posted.

There will also be an dinner/get-together at Wed evening 7:30 at the Carlton
restaurant. There will be a signup sheet at the SIG and on the message
boards under "Captology". The Carlton is a 9 minute walk from the Doubletree
and is across the street from the Westin at:
1 Mellon Bank Center
500 Grant Street
(412) 391-4099

The reservation is under my name and "Captology SIG". We look forward to
seeing you all there!