From:
Ailie Fraser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ailie Fraser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Mar 2020 14:38:08 -0700
ACM UIST - User Interface Software and Technology
October 20-23, 2020
Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA

Abstract & Metadata Deadline: April 1, 2020 (5pm PDT)
Paper Deadline (UPDATED): April 15, 2020 (5pm PDT)

With Covid-19 significantly impacting research work due to restrictions on
carrying out user studies, delays of hardware orders that are shipping from
affected countries, and limited access to research facilities/equipment due
to enforced working from home, we are extending the paper deadline by two
weeks. The paper abstract and meta-data (title, author list etc.) will
still be due on April 1, 2020 (5pm PDT), the actual paper pdf and video
will now be due on April 15, 2020 (5pm PDT). We will make the corresponding
changes in the submission system within the next days. We will closely
monitor the situation in the next weeks and will post a weekly update on
the UIST 2020 website <https://uist.acm.org/uist2020> every wednesday of
the week. If you have any questions, please email the paper chairs:
[log in to unmask] For more details and updates, please review the call
for participation: https://uist.acm.org/uist2020/cfp.html