From:
Vitomir Kovanovic <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vitomir Kovanovic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2020 11:10:52 +0000
[Apologies for multiple copies]

LAK20 - "Celebrating 10 years of LAK: Shaping the future of the field"
23-27 March 2020, Frankfurt, Germany
https://lak20.solaresearch.org

We have the pleasure to invite you to the 10th International Conference on Learning Analytics & Knowledge (LAK20) which will be held in Frankfurt, Germany between 23-27 March 2020. This year, LAK20 will feature 80 research and 12 practitioner presentations, over 60 poster presentations, and best-paper presentations from EDM and ACL EDU conferences.

We also have a great lineup of world-renowned keynote speakers:
- Professor Shane Dawson, University of South Australia, Australia
- Professor Milena Tsvetkova, London School of Economics and Political Science, The United Kingdom
- Professor Allyson Hadwin, The University of Victoria, Canada

As it is the tenth anniversary of the LAK conference, LAK20 celebrates the past successes of the learning analytics community and poses new questions and challenges for the field. The theme for this year is "Shaping the future of the field" and focuses on thinking how we can advance learning analytics and drive its development over the next ten years and beyond.

The LAK conference is intended for both researchers and practitioners. We invite both researchers and practitioners of learning analytics to come and join a proactive dialogue around the future of learning analytics and its practical adoption. We further extend our invite to educators, leaders, administrators, government and industry professionals interested in the field of learning analytics and related disciplines.

For the details of the conference schedule, see https://lak20.solaresearch.org/schedule-overview

Register at https://lak20.solaresearch.org/registration

We look forward to seeing you in Frankfurt!

Kind regards,
Vitomir Kovanovic, Maren Scheffel, Niels Pinkwart, and Katrien Verbert
LAK20 Program Chairs

About the Conference
The International Conference on Learning Analytics & Knowledge is the premier research forum in the field of learning analytics and educational technology, providing common ground for all stakeholders in the design of analytics systems to debate the state of the art at the intersection of Learning and Analytics - including researchers, educators, instructional designers, data scientists, software developers, institutional leaders and governmental policymakers. The conference is organised by the Society for Learning Analytics Research (SoLAR)<https://solaresearch.org> and held in cooperation with ACM in association with ACM SIGCHI and SIGWEB, with the double-blind, peer-reviewed proceedings archived in the ACM Digital Library.