Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2007 12:07:01 -0500
There's still time to submit your proposals for the 2008 Usability
Professionals' Association International Conference, "The Many Faces of
User Experience: Usability through Holistic Practice", so we need to hear
from you soon! Submissions for presentations, panels, papers, tutorials,
and workshops are all due this Monday, October 15, 2007.

UPA 2008 will be held June 16 – 20, 2008 at the Baltimore Marriott
Waterfront in Baltimore's beautiful Inner Harbor district. The conference
is celebrating the diversity of communities that contribute to the
usability field. We encourage all to submit proposals, and thank those of
you who have already done so.

To submit a proposal on line, please see the full Call for Participation:

http://www.usabilityprofessionals.org/conference/2008/call-for-participation.htm

To learn more about the 2008 UPA International Conference, please see:
http://www.usabilityprofessionals.org/conference/2008/index.htm

For questions about the 2008 UPA International Conference, please contact
Eva Gaumond at [log in to unmask]

For more information about Usability Professionals' Association please
see: http://www.usabilityprofessionals. org

You may contact UPA at: [log in to unmask]

We look forward to hearing your ideas!

Regards,

UPA 2008 Conference Committee