Sender:
From:
Eli Blevis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2008 22:12:19 -0400
If you are attending CHI 2008 or even just feel yourself to be part of the
CHI community, kindly consider responding to a survey about attitudes
towards sustainability and interaction design targeted at our community.

You can link to the survey from the sustainable CHI site:
http://sustainablechi.org/

Or you can access the survey directly via this link:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=DTMfyDr2YGWr3VmnuSQ_2fbQ_3d_3d

Here are some further details:

Study # 08-12859
Indiana University - Bloomington

You are invited to participate in a research study. The purpose of this
survey is to help us -- the CHI community -- understand our role in the
design and use of interactive information technologies from the perspective
of sustainability. The survey will help us gauge our attitudes as a
community at this point in time and we expect to repeat the survey each year
at CHI in order to see how our attitudes change over time. This survey is
intended as active research in the sense that we hope that the act of taking
the survey will in-and-of-itself create positive change as well as data on
which to base our understanding.

With warm regards:
The Sustainable Interaction Design Research Group (SIDRG) at Indiana
University
The Greening of CHI Committee

Apologies for multiple posts.