From:
Luigi Gallo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Luigi Gallo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 May 2015 16:20:27 +0200
*** Call for Workshop Proposals ***

SITIS 2015 - the 11th International Conference on SIGNAL IMAGE TECHNOLOGY &
INTERNET BASED SYSTEMS
23-27 November 2015 - Bangkok, Thailand
www.sitis-conf.org

We invite proposals for Workshops to be held at the SITIS 2015 Conference.
Accepted workshops will take place during the main conference, which is
scheduled for November 23-27 in Bangkok, Thailand. All the papers accepted
for the workshop will be included in the conference proceedings, published
by IEEE Computer Society.

The workshops should offer a forum for discussions of broad range of
emerging and specialized topics of interest to the signal/image processing
and internet-based systems communities. The main topic of the proposed
workshop should offer a perspective distinct from the research themes of the
main conference. We therefore strongly advise to carefully review the themes
of the main conference (see the conference website, www.sitis-conf.org),
when generating a proposal.

To submit a workshop proposal, please provide the following information:
- Workshop title
- Organizers
- Brief draft CFP showing the main topics of the workshop

* Workshop Proposal Submission Deadline: May 31, 2014 *

For any questions, please email the Workshop Program Chair: