From:
Marlena Fraune <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marlena Fraune <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2017 12:07:36 -0400
Dear Researchers and Scholars,

We would like to gauge your interest in participating in a symposium that
my colleagues and I are proposing on Human-Agent Groups: Studies,
Algorithms and Challenges (see attachment for details). Building on the
success of two prior workshops on this theme at RO-MAN and CSCW, we are
excited to organize a longer event to help connect and grow the community.
If accepted, it will be a 2.5 day symposium at the AAAI Fall Symposium
Series in Washington D.C., from November 9-11. With the extra time afforded
by this format, we will focus on small group discussions so authors can
receive more direct feedback on their own work and collaborate with other
participants to problem solve and brainstorm future directions.

If you are potentially interested in attending or submitting work to such
an event, please email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> to
let us know!

Best regards,

Marlena Fraune
Vaibhav Unhelkar
Selma Šabanović
Bradley Hayes
Malte Jung
Friederike Eyssel
Julie Shah

​
 AAAI Group Workshop - DRAFT.pdf
<https://drive.google.com/a/umail.iu.edu/file/d/0B9ajwNnOJGwkZ3J2Zi1GUXNOWFU/view?usp=drive_web>
​

--
*Marlena R. Fraune*
2015-2018 National Science Foundation, Graduate Research Fellowship Program