From:
Paivi Majaranta <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paivi Majaranta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2013 16:50:58 +0200
ECEM 2013: 17th EUROPEAN CONFERENCE ON EYE MOVEMENTS
11-16 August 2013 Lund, Sweden
http://ecem2013.eye-movements.org/

The organisers of for ECEM 2013, Lund, Sweden would like to remind you
that extended abstracts for all talks (including talks that are part of
symposia), are due on March 1st. You can find templates and submission
instructions here: http://ecem2013.eye-movements.org/submissions

This year's ECEM will include both basic and applied eye movement
research, with a week of method workshops open to all delegates and
exhibitors before the conference, panel discussions and student
competitions during the conference, and many other activities. Please
get involved by suggesting a panel discussion topic on our website!

We look forward to seeing you in Lund in August,

Best wishes,

The ECEM Organisational team