From:
Carine Lallemand <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carine Lallemand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2017 17:27:48 +0000
Dear all,

As part of the University of Luxembourg's Web Redesign Project, we are carrying out a comparative study on the human and financial resources invested by other universities to develop and maintain their website.

To achieve this, we are seeking the participation of web professionals and individuals working in higher education institutions in a short survey. The objective is to understand the importance universities give to their website and how this translates into investments in the last years.

The survey contains 16 questions on the institution, its website and related investments and takes approximately 10 to 15 minutes to fill. It is completely anonymous and no identifying information about the respondents or their institution is requested. If you are interested, we will be happy to share the survey results once they have been compiled and analyzed.

We thank in advance those who will take out of their time to answer this survey.

Please find the link to the survey : https://goo.gl/forms/QBMo9bb94avP0V463

[https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/Ezh7InDb8ilgbyazdz4lQ5wmExADyDLbAq2rgMgLdPqwG2Dm6U0AboYKWJWmjXn70E0=w1200-h630-p]<https://goo.gl/forms/QBMo9bb94avP0V463>

Comparative Study on the Financial and Human Resources Universities Invest in their Websites<https://goo.gl/forms/QBMo9bb94avP0V463>
goo.gl
As part of the University of Luxembourg's Web Redesign Project, we wish to know the investments and resources (human and financial) implemented by other universities to develop and maintain their website. In the context of this survey, "university website" refers to institutional websites as well as the sub-sites attached to them (e.g. the faculties' websites). All your answers and comments will remain completely anonymous and only be used to help us better understand universities’ strategies for their website. Please feel free to express yourself. There are no right or wrong answers, we want to know your opinion. Thank you for your participation.

If you have any questions or comments, you can contact Pascale Morneau, Project Manager, at the following address: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>