From:
Chiara Rossitto <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chiara Rossitto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2017 12:23:27 +0000
Apologies for cross-postings.

In this one-day workshop at ECSCW 2017<http://ecscw2017.org.uk/>, we seek to bring together CSCW scholars, designers and practitioners to explore analytical and design challenges inherent in the notion of “Nomadic Culture”. We will discuss how research on mobility contributes to the CSCW community, while highlighting unsolved problems, future challenges and research agendas. We see this workshop as an opportunity develop a more holistic perspective of nomadic culture, and to connect this scholarship to recent research on sharing and exchange platforms as sites of work.

Deadline: May 26th, 2017
Workshop website: https://nomadicculturews.wordpress.com

Chiara Rossitto, PhD

Department of Computer and Systems Sciences, DSV
Stockholm University

Borgarfjordsgatan 12
Box 7003
16 407 Kista, Sweden