This updated content of the Call for Papers is available from the ISCRAM 2013 web site:
and for download also:
Call for Papers
ISCRAM2013: The 10th International Conference on Information Systems for Crisis Response and Management 12-15 May 2013 Baden-Baden, Germany.
Each year, ISCRAM brings together top researchers and practitioners working in the area of information systems and crisis management. The conference provides an excellent opportunity to exchange information and knowledge on new research and discuss best practices. ISCRAM 2013 will focus on Holistic Crisis Management, which aims at the interdisciplinary development and design of information systems that enable better crisis planning, response, mitigation, recovery and training by using integrated approaches that combine organisational, behavioural, technical, economic and environmental aspects.
We invite you to submit papers for the following themes and tracks:
Coordination and Collaboration
- Command & Control Studies
- Crisis Response Coordination
- Inter-Organizational Exercises and Operations
- Serious Games for Crisis Management
- Drinking Water Security Management
- Healthcare Crisis Information Systems
- Decision Support Methods and Tools for Holistic Emergency Management
- Efficient Planning and Decision Support for Robust Critical Infrastructure Systems
Emergency Management Information Systems
- Architecture of Emergency Management Information Systems
- Open Standards and Interoperability in Early Warning and Crisis Management Systems
- ELSI: Ethical, Legal and Social Issues of IT Supported Emergency Response
- Human Experiences in the Design and Evaluation of Services and Systems for Crisis Response and Management
- Humanitarian Challenges
- Panel: Humanitarian Challenges
Innovations in Research
- Innovations in Research Methods
- Intelligent Systems
- Analytical Modelling and Simulation
Planning and Foresight
- Planning, Foresight and or risk analysis
- Social Media and Collaborative Systems
- Panel: How trustworthy are social media in disaster response?
- Community Engagement in Crisis Informatics Research
- Visual Analytics with Social Media for Crisis Management (Demo)
Further questions can be directed to [log in to unmask]
Submission Process and Deadlines
Authors must submit papers and posters electronically at http://iscram2013.us5.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=67f02cf952d52bb9d0620c650&id=11ba0986fb&e=880a54b7dd.
All papers must use the ISCRAM paper template.
All submissions will be peer reviewed. A digital copy of the proceedings will be included with conference registration.
Deadline for full paper submissions - November 15th, 2012
Deadline for work-in-progress papers, practitioner papers, posters - January 15th, 2013
Deadline for doctoral student colloquium papers - February 15th, 2013
You are receiving this email because you may be interested in the ISCRAM 2013 conference.
Unsubscribe [log in to unmask] from this list:
Our mailing address is:
Forward this email to a friend:
Update your profile:
For news of CHI books, courses & software, join CHI-RESOURCES
mailto: [log in to unmask]
To unsubscribe from CHI-ANNOUNCEMENTS send an email to
mailto:[log in to unmask]
For further details of CHI lists see http://listserv.acm.org