From:
Geraldine Fitzpatrick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Geraldine Fitzpatrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 2012 18:28:37 +0100
*Attendees of CHI 2012 -- Join Us for a Celebration & a Discussion of
Topics Facing Women in HCI*

Please join us to celebrate recent accomplishments of women in HCI and
to engage in a discussion on
topics that are of interest to our community this year. The luncheon is
a great opportunity to make
friends, swap ideas and seek academic or career advice. We'll have a
number of senior women available
to provide advice and facilitate discussions on the topics that emerge
in the upcoming weeks and at CHI
as well.

*Who*
All CHI attendees (women and men) interested in women in HCI. Many of
the topics will be relevant to
men and women and we welcome everyone's perspectives on the discussion
topics.

*When*
13:00 PM - 14:30 PM (Conference Lunch Break) Tuesday, May 8, 2012

*Where*
Radisson Hotel
2 Blocks from the Austin Convention Center 111 E. Cesar Chavez Street,
Austin, TX 78701

*How to Register*
Sign up when you register for the conference. The price to attendees is $10.
Space is limited, so register today at
http://chi2012.acm.org/registration.shtml!

Already registered for the conference?
You can easily add the luncheon to your pre-existing registration by
updating your existing registration via
https://www.regonline.com/register/login.aspx?eventID=1046822&MethodId=0&EventsessionId=&Email_Address=&membershipID=

Do you have a burning topic you'd like to see discussed?
Please send your ideas to [log in to unmask], or better yet post
them to our CHI Women Facebook Group.

Questions? Please contact [log in to unmask]