Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2017 14:59:07 +0000
Sender:
From:
"Lammers, H.A." <[log in to unmask]>
Dear European Practitioners and Educators in the domain of Computing,

The Association for Computing Machinery (ACM), the IEEE Computer Society (IEEE-CS), and ACM SIGCHI, with support from other organizations are producing a new curricular report titled, “Computing Curricula 2020: An Overview Report” (CC2020) in an effort to retain global currency in the computing curricula guidelines.  We reach out to you because we value your opinion in this effort. We invite you to participate in this project by responding to a brief survey found at the URL

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/W6W76LB

where you can provide your comments by responding to the survey prompts.  The survey should take between 3 and 5 minutes, we do apologize for any cross postings

Thank you in advance for your time and valuable contributions to this project.

Gerrit C. van der  Veer,
SIGCHI member for Europe,
CC2020 Task Force