Sender:
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 2020 01:27:34 +0530
From:
Jyotshna Dongardive <[log in to unmask]>
** Final Call for Papers - please circulate this CFP to your colleagues and
networks **

-- The 20th International Conference on Hybrid Intelligent Systems (HIS'20)
--

http://www.mirlabs.net/his20

http://www.mirlabs.org/his20

On the World Wide Web

December 14-16, 2020

Proceedings of HIS'2019: https://www.springer.com/gp/book/9783030493356

Indexed by: SCOPUS, Thomson ISI Web of Science, DBLP etc.

History of HIS series: http://www.mirlabs.net/his20/previous.php

HIS 2020: Scopus Proceedings

All accepted and registered papers will be published in AISC Series of
Springer, indexed in ISI Proceedings, EI-Compendex, DBLP, SCOPUS, Google
Scholar and Springerlink. Proceedings will be made available during the
conference. Expanded versions of selected papers will be published in
special issues of internationally referred journals (indexed by SCI) and
edited volumes.

** Important Dates **

---------------------

Paper submission due: October 31, 2020 (Extended Deadline)

Notification of paper acceptance: November 15, 2020

Registration and Final manuscript due: November 25, 2020

Conference: December 14-16, 2020

**About HIS 2020**

------------------

Hybridization of intelligent systems is a promising research field of
modern artificial/computational intelligence concerned with the development
of the next generation of intelligent systems. A fundamental stimulus to
the investigations of Hybrid Intelligent Systems (HIS) is the awareness in
the academic communities that combined approaches will be necessary if the
remaining tough problems in artificial/computational intelligence are to be
solved. Recently, Hybrid Intelligent Systems are getting popular due to
their capabilities in handling several real world complexities involving
imprecision, uncertainty and vagueness. HIS'20 builds on the success of
last years. HIS'20 is the 20th International conference that brings
together researchers, developers, practitioners, and users of soft
computing, computational intelligence, agents, logic programming, and
several other intelligent computing techniques. The aim of HIS'20 is to
increase the awareness of the research community of the broad spectrum of
hybrid techniques, to bring together AI researchers from around the world
to present their cutting-edge results, to discuss the current trends in HIS
research, to develop a collective vision of future opportunities, to
establish international collaborative opportunities, and as a result to
advance the state of the art of the field.

**Author guidelines**

---------------------

Proceedings are expected to be published by:

Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, which is now indexed by ISI
Proceedings, DBLP. Ulrich's, EI-Compendex, SCOPUS, Zentralblatt Math,
MetaPress, Springerlink

Papers maximum length is 10 pages.

- Papers must be formatted according to Springer format (Latex/word)
available at: http://www.springer.com/series/11156

**Submission system**

---------------------

HIS 2020: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=his20201

**HIS 2020 Organization**
-------------------------

General Chairs
Ajith Abraham, Machine Intelligence Research Labs (MIR Labs), USA
Thomas Hanne, University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern
Switzerland, Switzerland
Oscar Castillo, Tijuana Institute Technology, Mexico

Program Chairs
Tatiane Nogueira Rios, Universidade Federal da Bahia, Brazil
Tzung-Pei Hong, National University of Kaohsiung, Taiwan

**Technical Contact**

Dr. Ajith Abraham

Email: [log in to unmask]

Note: We sincerely hope that this conference announcement is interesting
for you. If you are not interested or wish to unsubscribe then please reply
to this email and we will remove your name from our future emails. Our
apologies for any inconvenience.