From:
Pejman Saeghe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pejman Saeghe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 2020 08:27:26 +0000
Hi

Researchers at the University of Manchester, the BBC R&D, and the University of Bristol are recruiting participants to partake in a study that aims to understand how viewers engage with TV content.
The study will take approximately one hour and no face-to-face contact is required. Instead, the study will take place over Zoom video conferencing software (https://zoom.us).
A researcher will guide you throughout the study. You will be asked to watch five short video clips (~7 minutes each) of nature drama, on your computer/laptop screen, and to respond to audio tones using your keyboard.
The study can be completed on a Windows or a Mac laptop computer, and you will also need headphones. To participate you should:

  *   Be aged 18 or above
  *   Be a fluent or native English speaker
  *   Have normal/corrected to normal vision
  *   Have no clinical hearing loss

If you do complete the study, we will issue you with an Amazon shopping voucher as a token of appreciation.

Please contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> for further information about taking part.

Regards
Pejman

Pejman Saeghe (he/him/his)
Department of Computer Science
The University of Manchester
https://www.pejmansaeghe.com/

Please note that in order to keep a healthy life-work balance, I aim to engage with work/research related emails within a specified time-frame (9 a.m. - 5 p.m. UK time) - whilst this schedule is suitable for me, I do not expect a response or action outside of your own working hours.