From:
William Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 15:40:41 +0100
Posted on behalf of Ronald G Shapiro:

Dear Colleagues,
      October is National Ergonomics Month (NEM)*: A time for teaching,
learning, networking, service, and fun! The goals, vision and focus of
NEM are explained on the NEM website:
http://hfes.org/NEM/nem_home_page.htm
The NEM Press Release is also available from that site.  A few links
still need to be added within the next day or so, but I wanted you to
have this information ASAP, rather than waiting for the last link to be
completed. I hope to meet some of you at the HFES meeting in Denver next
week.

     *NEM is sponsored by the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society
(HFES)

Dr. Ronald G. Shapiro
Chair, National Ergonomics Month