Sender: "ACM SIGCHI General Interest Announcements (Mailing List)" <[log in to unmask]>
From: Michael Atwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 09:29:58 -0400
SIGCHI Members,

You recently (or will soon) receive via postal mail an election ballot for
the SIGCHI Executive Committee for the 1999 - 2001 term.  I ask you to
review the candidates' statements and to vote as you see appropriate.  More
information on the candidates views on current issues relevant to SIGCHI
members can be found on the SIGCHI web page (http://www.acm.org/sigchi/)
and I encourage you to review it.  Please vote!

Best regards,

Mike Atwood
SIGCHI Chair