From:
Andreas Duenser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andreas Duenser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2013 21:06:42 +1000
Workshop on Mixed Reality for Health and Wellbeing - Call for Papers and
Participation

Paper deadline: June 17!

As part of the International Symposium on Mixed and Augmented Reality
(ISMAR) 2013 to be held in Adelaide, S.A., Australia, October 1, 8:00 am
‐ 5:00 pm

We are holding a workshop on Mixed Reality for Health and Wellbeing. We
are seeking short paper and work‐in‐progress submissions. Topics of
interests include (but are not limited to):
- AR/MR Exposure Therapy
- AR/MR assisted rehabilitation
- AR/MR supported phobia treatment
- Sense of Presence and Immersion in augmented environments
- Post‐traumatic stress disorder management and treatment
- Assistive devices and computer games
- Mirror neurons and neuroplasticity in therapy and rehabilitation
- AR/MR supported cognitive rehabilitation
- AR/MR supported Stroke Rehabilitation
- Resilience building after mass trauma
- New evaluation approaches
- New hard‐ and software solutions
- Augmented Human research
- MR and Quantified Self
- Exergames

Important Deadlines:
- Two‐page papers with an accompanying full‐page figure: June 17, 2013
- Work‐in‐progress submissions: July 8, 2013
- Decision notification: July 15, 2013

Submission:
Send your submissions by email to [log in to unmask] Formatting
templates and guidelines can be found here:
http://www.cs.sfu.ca/~vis/Tasks/camera.html (same as ISMAR).

Further Information:
http://mrhw2013.tumblr.com/
We are looking forward to seeing you participating in MRHW 2013!
Hugh Davies (LaTrobe, AUS), Andreas Duenser (CSIRO, AUS), Holger
Regenbrecht (Otago, NZ), Carson Reynolds (Tokyo, JP)