From:
Aisling O'Kane <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Aisling O'Kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2014 14:49:30 +0100
Join our email list or follow our website to win one of five copies of Volume 1 'Fieldwork for Healthcare' in order to celebrate the launch of Volume 2 this summer!

Fieldwork for Healthcare: Case studies investigating human factors in computing systems” is now available to buy through Amazon and Morgan & Claypool Publishers and the Volume 2 Guidance book will be available this summer. To celebrate we are giving away 5 free copies. All you have to do to take part is to sign-up to the website, this will enter you into the prize draw on Friday 1st August: http://hcihealthcarefieldwork.wordpress.com/

We're developing a network of people that are interested in Fieldwork for Healthcare from a human factors, HCI, informatics, ethnographic, user experience, ergonomic, design and usability related perspectives. We have run two CHI workshops, published a book, have another book forthcoming, and there is talk of a journal special issue and another workshop in the pipeline. We want to broaden our network and reach out to more researchers and practitioners who want to hear about and get involved in future activities. To help us achieve this, Morgan & Claypool Publishers have given us five copies of the new book to give away, all you have to do to enter the competition is to join our email list to receive future announcements.

Further details about the book and the competition can be found here: http://hcihealthcarefieldwork.wordpress.com/2014/06/23/fieldwork-for-healthcare-competition-5-copies-of-volume-1-to-give-away/

Aisling Ann O'Kane
UCL Interaction Centre
University College London