Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 08:42:13 -0400
Sender: "ACM SIGCHI General Interest Announcements (Mailing List)" <[log in to unmask]>
From: "John M. Carroll" <[log in to unmask]>
CHI Colleagues

If anyone wants to purchase my engaging but pricey new book on community informatics (The Neighborhood in the Internet: Design Research Projects on Community Informatics) - I have a 20% discount coupon pdf I would be happy to send you.

You can find the book, purporting to be an advance in sociology, at http://www.routledge.com/books/details/9780415783088/   Cheers,

Jack