Sender: "ACM SIGCHI General Interest Announcements (Mailing List)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 10:11:42 -0700
From: Susan Dray <[log in to unmask]>
Greetings friends,

My Fulbright experience in Panama last year was nothing short of amazing.
If you are an American citizen, I encourage you to consider applying for a
Scholar Grant ­  by August 3.  There¹s more information and specifics below.
Feel free to contact me if I can answer any questions.

Best to all,

‹Susan

Susan M. Dray, Ph.D., CUXP
President, Dray & Associates
Fulbright Scholar, Universidad Tecnológica de Panamá
Lifetime Achievement in Practice Award, SIGCHI, 2015
Co-chair, Case Studies, CHI2016
³If the USER can¹t use it,
It doesn¹t work!²

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

View this email in a web page
<http://www.cies2.org/redirect.aspx?linkID=13492&eid=150810&puid=97146b01-c6
59-4e54-bb23-a12a8a461ccd>

Greetings,

I hope this message finds you well. In light of your area of expertise and
program affiliation, I wanted to share information on exciting research and
teaching opportunities in the Andean region. The Fulbright Scholar Program
offers plentiful opportunities for scholars interested in conducting
research and teaching at the university level in all disciplines in Bolivia
<http://www.cies2.org/redirect.aspx?linkID=13491&eid=150810>  (6454),
Paraguay <http://www.cies2.org/redirect.aspx?linkID=13490&eid=150810>
(6514) and Venezuela
<http://www.cies2.org/redirect.aspx?linkID=13489&eid=150810>  (6525). The
Fulbright-Colciencias Innovation and Technology Award
<http://www.cies2.org/redirect.aspx?linkID=13488&eid=150810>  (6482) in
Colombia, allows scholars to work in the areas of innovation and
development, building capacity in the fields of science and technology. An
all disciplines award is also available in Colombia
<http://www.cies2.org/redirect.aspx?linkID=13487&eid=150810>  (6481)
allowing for further flexibility. Awards in Science and Technology, Social
Sciences, Humanities & Education, and All Disciplines are available in
Ecuador <http://www.cies2.org/redirect.aspx?linkID=13486&eid=150810>
(6490).
The deadline for the 2016-17 Fulbright U.S. Scholar competition is August 3,
2015, leaving ample time to begin an application submission. The Fulbright
Scholar Program website
<http://www.cies2.org/redirect.aspx?linkID=13485&eid=150810>  has a wealth
of information, including webinars
<http://www.cies2.org/redirect.aspx?linkID=13484&eid=150810>  and
application guidelines
<http://www.cies2.org/redirect.aspx?linkID=13483&eid=150810> .
I hope you will consider applying for one of these award and also share this
opportunity with colleagues and other interested individuals. If you have
any questions about the Fulbright Scholar Program, awards to South America,
or any other matter, please let us know‹we¹ll be glad to assist.

Regards,Hilary Hartley
Regional Lead Western Hemisphere