Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 2021 06:36:45 +0200
Sender:
From:
Andreas Nuernberger <[log in to unmask]>
* Call for Papers *

2nd IEEE International Conference on Human-Machine Systems (ICHMS 2021)
Magdeburg, Germany, 8-10 September 2021 (Hybrid Event)

Conference Theme: Human Centered Systems for our Digital World

https://www.ichms2021.de

The 2021 IEEE International Conference on Human-Machine Systems (ICHMS)
will be held in Magdeburg, Germany. ICHMS will provide a remarkable
opportunity for the academic and industrial communities to address new
challenges and share solutions, and discuss future research directions
in the important area of Human-Machine Systems.

ICHMS specifically covers contributions on research related to
integrated human/machine systems at multiple scales, and includes areas
such as human/machine interaction; cognitive ergonomics and engineering;
assistive/companion technologies; human/machine system modeling, testing
and evaluation; and fundamental issues of measurement and modeling of
human-centered phenomena in engineered systems. Besides contributions to
the Regular Track and PhD Track, we invite contributions to the
following Special Tracks:

  - Collaborative Intelligent Systems and Applications
  - Interactive and Wearable Computing Systems
  - Interactive Robotics
  - Cooperative Systems & Hybrid Teams

The conference will also feature plenary speeches, panel sessions,
tutorials, and poster sessions. All accepted papers will be published in
the conference proceedings and in IEEE Xplore.

Complete manuscripts must be electronically submitted through the
conference website using EasyChair (https://www.ichms2021.de/cfp).
Submitted manuscripts can be Regular (6pp), Short (4pp) or Poster (3pp)
papers in IEEE two-column format, including figures, tables, and
references. Please use the templates at Manuscript Templates for IEEE
Conference Proceedings
(https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html) to prepare
your paper. All submissions MUST be in PDF format. All accepted papers
will be published in Conference Proceedings in IEEE Xplore.

* Important dates: *
  -  Deadline for submission of contributions: June 15, 2021 (AoE)
  -  Acceptance notification: June 28, 2021
  -  Deadline for early registration: July 5, 2021
  -  Final papers due: July 12, 2021

Financial and Technical Sponsorship:
IEEE Systems, Man, and Cybernetics Society (https://www.ieeesmc.org/)

* Virtual/hybrid Participation *
We are currently planning to run IEEE ICHMS 2021 primarily as a regular
conference with physical attendance, offering a rich social program to
trigger creative and inspiring discussions. However, we are prepared to
switch to a fully online interactive conference if necessary. In any
way, we will offer ways for virtual/hybrid participation for those
participants who are, e.g. due to travel restrictions, unable to attend
or who prefer to attend virtually.