From:
Alvin Chin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alvin Chin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 May 2015 00:10:15 -0500
Dear colleagues,

There is less than 1 month until the deadline for the UIC 2015 video
contest.  Please see below for details and consider your students to submit
a creative video.  You don't need to be a video expert to submit a video.
If you have a cool and interesting vision on ubiquitous computing, we want
to see your video!

Please also forward to those who may be interested.

Thanks.

Alvin
--
Alvin Chin