Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 20:59:30 +0200
From: info <[log in to unmask]>
Sender: "ACM SIGCHI General Interest Announcements (Mailing List)" <[log in to unmask]>
Dear all,

We want to explain the following with regard to the post received from
Bangladesh:

1. All the works (papers, short-papers, demos, posters, etc.), were, are and
will be published by Springer (LNCS).

2. In all our portals it is written that it is a “post-conference”
publication, which means that the publisher has its own management timing,
which we do not control at all. This timing depends exclusively on the
internal mechanisms of management of the publisher and these must be
respected.

3. We have at the disposal of the potential participants in the
international conferences, workshops, symposiums, etc., as well as of those
who participate in a constant way some email addresses (international
secretariat) for the explanations to this concern, without need of putting
us a post with international circulation, which discredits us.

4. Evidently, a scientific publication entails a process and a process
implies the word ”time”. In face of the passing of time, “patience” is the
main virtue.

Finally, to all of those who have decided to be erased quickly from our
international committees because of the post (ACM mailing list), we only
wish them the best. We have been working since 1991, in a modest and honest
way, with the goal of reaching a better quality of life for all, through the
new technologies, and without getting since 1991 a cent of euro in
subsidies, from public and/or private institutions, for example.

Thanks a lot for your attention.

International Secretariat, HCITOCH 2012