:: CALL FOR PARTICIPATION (our apologies for cross-postings)
:: Special Interest Group at CHI 2001, Seattle, April 2001
"User or Consumer? Bringing together HCI and Marketing at CHI"
By Boyd de Groot, Peter Eikelboom and Florian Egger
- To bring together HCI and marketing professionals
to share experiences that may lead to models, design guidelines
and heuristics that combine the best of both worlds;
- To establish a continuing international dialogue and cooperation
in this area.
=> The full proposal can be found at:
:: Share your thoughts:
- would you like to share success stories about effective ways of combining
HCI and marketing?
- do yo have examples of a development project that has gone wrong due
to conflincting interests of HCI and marketing?
- what is your experience combining HCI and marketing to provide
superior customer experiences?
- do you have models, design guidelines or heuristics you would like to
=> Please don't hesitate to contact us ([log in to unmask])
if you'd like to propose specific topics or actively contribute to this SIG
by presenting your views (5-10min).
=> Of course, if you just want to walk in and join the discussion,
you are most welcome too.
:: Feel free to distribute this message & see you in Seattle!