Sender: "ACM SIGCHI General Interest Announcements (Mailing List)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2019 14:37:30 +0000
From: "Robinson, Raquel" <[log in to unmask]>
CALL FOR PARTICIPATION!

Join us at the CHI 2019 Workshop “All the World (Wide Web)’s A Stage”: A Workshop on Live Streaming

https://sites.google.com/view/chi-streaming-workshop/home

*DEADLINE for submissions: February 12, 2019*

Notification to Authors: February 26, 2019

Submissions should be position papers 2-4 pages in length and sent to [log in to unmask] by midnight on Tuesday, February 12, 2019.

We are looking for researchers and designers who want to work on live streaming to join our workshop at the Computer-Human Interaction (CHI) conference <http://chi2019.acm.org/> in Glasgow, Scotland this May. Our goals are to increase awareness of live streaming within the HCI community, to start a discussion about research and design opportunities in thestreaming context, and to generate new questions about research relating to this topic. During the workshop, we will be doing collaborative exercises to help game and/or interface design proposals around live streaming experiences. You do not need to be a streaming expert to join thisworkshop. We are looking for people with a range of backgrounds and experiences. If your research questions might be of interest in a streaming environment, or you would like to design new experiences for live streaming, this workshop is for you. For further information, write to [log in to unmask] or see the workshop website, https://bit.ly/2QRqum6.