From:
Jochen Meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jochen Meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2019 12:33:50 +0100
Call for Posters and Demos:
http://www.ieee-ichi.org/call_for_posters_and_demos.html

We cordially invite you to submit your poster and demo to the 7th IEEE
International Conference on Healthcare Informatics (ICHI 2019) that will
be held in Beijing, China, June 10-13, 2019.

Posters and demos are an excellent way to present innovative ideas,
late-breaking work, concepts, work-in-progress, early stages of research,
and preliminary results from implementation and validations to experts in
the field. The submissions should fit the theme of the conference - AI in
Healthcare - and the main topics - analytics, human factors, and system.
However, it is not necessary to select a specific track for the
submission.

Accepted poster and demo abstracts will be published in IEEE Xplore and
indexed in other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases.

Important Dates
Submission deadline: April 12, 2019

Submit your proposal -
https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ichi2019

Notification of acceptance will be Apr 26, 2019

Poster and Demo Co-Chairs
Jochen Meyer, OFFIS Institute for Information Technology, Germany
Casey Overby Taylor, John Hopkins University, USA