From:
CHI Publicity <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
CHI Publicity <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2011 13:02:10 -0400
The advanced program (which is subject to change) for CHI 2011, May
7-12th  in Vancouver  has been posted
<http://chi2011.org/program/index.html>

The ACM CHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems is the
premier international conference of human-computer interaction. CHI
2011 focuses on leveraging our diversity and connecting people,
cultures, technologies, experiences, and ideas. CHI 2011 will be held
at the Vancouver Convention Centre in gorgeous, energetic,
sophisticated Vancouver BC.

The CHI 2011 Registration site
(http://www.regonline.com/chi_2011_attendees) is open - early bird
registration ends March 15th.

 Information for those attending CHI is available at
http://chi2011.org/attending/index.html:
 o Housing and Accommodation <http://chi2011.org/attending/housing.html>
 o Registration <http://chi2011.org/attending/registration.html>
 o Obtaining a Canadian visa <http://chi2011.org/attending/visas.html>

The official website for visitors to Vancouver is www.tourismvancouver.com

Visit the CHI 2011 web site for further information and to connect
with CHI on Facebook, Twitter, and Flickr.

http://chi2011.org/

Regards,

Kirstie Hawkey
CHI 2011 Publicity Chair
on behalf of the CHI 2011 Committee

p.s. - We want announcements about CHI to reach a broad audience. If
you have suggestions for email lists or other channels over which
information about CHI should be distributed, please let me know.