Sender:
From:
Miltiadis Lytras <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Dec 2005 09:11:30 -0500
Dear all,
in AIS SIGSEMIS we are more than proud for the work we done in 2005. Your
great support is our motivation to continue working the same hard. For
2006, the exciting journey will continue. We want you on board. Please have
a look at the following list of URLs for some of our editions and
activities. And please remember that you can register officialy to our SIG
through http://www.sigsemis.org/sig/membership/document_view

Our AIS SIGSEMIS Sponsored Journal:

International Journal on Semantic Web and Information Systems (EIC: Prof.
Amit Sheth)
IJSWIS: http://www.idea-group.com/journals/details.asp?id=4625
Table of contents: http://www.idea-group.com/journals/tocVolumes.asp?id=4625
Soon available at http://www.ijswis.org

AIS SIGSEMIS Bulletin e-journal (open access)

Vol.  2, Double Issue (2&3), 2005, Special Issue on Semantic Web and Social
Networks, http://www.sigsemis.org/newsletter/december2005/vol2-issue34.pdf
Vol.  2, Issue 2, 2005,
http://www.sigsemis.org/newsletter/july2005/vol2_issue2.pdf
Vol.  2, Issue 1, 2005,
http://www.sigsemis.org/newsletter/march2005/sigsemis_bulletin_march_2005.pd

Interviews:
Tery Winograd’s Interview,
From Artificial Intelligence to Human Conputer Interaction - an interview
with Terry Winograd
Morten Thanning Vendelo Interviews Stanford Professor Tery Winograd. Click
http://www.sigsemis.org/columns/interviews/winograd_vendelo to read the
interview.

Tom Davenport’ s interview for Sigsemis Bulletin
http://www.sigsemis.org/columns/interviews/Tom_Davenport_for_SIGSEMIS.pdf

Robert Zmud’s interview for the Sigsemis Bulletin.

http://www.sigsemis.org/columns/interviews/Interview_Robert_Zmud.pdf/downloa

Prof. William King’ s interview for the Sigsemis Bulletin.
http://www.sigsemis.org/columns/interviews/bkinterview/document_view

AIS President Rick Watson’s Interview for the Sigsemis Bulletin.

http://www.sigsemis.org/columns/interviews/interview_ais_president_watson.pd
f/download

OUR VIRTUAL CONFERENCE:
http://www.metadata-semantics.org

OUR sponsored tracks:

ECIS 2005, SW and IS track, papers available here:
http://is.lse.ac.uk/asp/aspecis/

OUR LATEST SPECIAL ISSUES:

Lytras M., Iyer L., Tsakalidis A.,"Exploiting Knowledge Management for
Ubiquitous E-Government in the Semantic Web Era", Electronic Government, an
International Journal (EG), Vol. 3 Issue (1) 2006,
http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?
journalID=72&year=2006&vol=3&issue=1

 Lytras M., Sicilia M.A., Kinshuk, Sampson D., "Semantic and social aspects
of learning in organizations", The Learning Organization Journal, Volume
12, Issue 5, 2005
http://www.emeraldinsight.com/Insight/viewContainer.do?
containerType=Issue&containerId=22676

Lytras M., Sicilia M.A, Davies J., Kashyap V., "Digital libraries in the
knowledge era: Knowledge management and Semantic Web technologies", Library
Management:, Volume 26 Issue 4/5 ,
http://www.emeraldinsight.com/Insight/viewContainer.do?
containerType=Issue&containerId=22447

Sampson D., Lytras M., Wagner G. and Diaz P., "Ontologies and the Semantic
Web for E-learning", Educational Technolgy and Society Journal,
http://www.ifets.info/issues.php?id=25

OUR CFPs:
IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, “Knowledge and Data
Engineering in the Semantic Web Era”,
http://www.computer.org/portal/cms_docs_transactions/transactions/tkde/featu
red_article/CFP_TKDE_SemWeb.pdf

BJET, Advances of Semantic Web for E-learning: Expanding learning
frontiers, http://www.noe-kaleidoscope.org/pub/news/0505/CFP-BJET-SW-for-
EL.pdf

Our Best Selling Book:
Lytras M. and Naeve A. (eds) Intelligent Learning Infrastructure for
Knolwedge Intensive Organizations: A Semantic Web Perspective:
http://www.idea-group.com/books/details.asp?id=4925

Happy New Year to all,

On behalf of SIGSEMIS board

Dr. Miltiadis D. Lytras
"Et in Arcadia Ego"
JOIN our OPEN RESEARCH SOCIETY: http://www.open-research-society.org
AIS SIGSEMIS Leader (SIG on Semantic Web and Information Systems in
Association for Information Systems, http://www.sigsemis.org)
OUR JOURNALS:
Executive Editor International Journal on Semantic Web and Information
Systems (IDEA Group, http://www.idea-group.com/journals/details.asp?id=4625)
Editor in Chief International Journal of Knowledge and Learning (IJKL) -
http://www.inderscience.com/ijkl/
Editor in Chief International Journal of Teaching and Case Studies (ITCS) -
http://www.inderscience.com/ijtcs/
Editor in Chief, AIS SIGSEMIS Bulletin, http://www.sigsemis.org/newsletter
Collaborating Editor in Chief International Journal of Learning and Change
(IJLC)- http://www.inderscience.com/ijlc/
Associate Editor International Journal of Metadata, Semantics and
Ontologies (IJMSO)- http://www.inderscience.com/ijmso/
OUR RESEARCH UNITS:
SWiSE@RU5, Research Academic Computer Technology Insitute - CTI, Patra,
Greece, http://www.cti.gr
KMR Group, Royal Insitute of Technology, Sweden, http://kmr.nada.kth.se
ELTRUN, Department of Management Science and Technology, Athens University
of Economics and Business, Greece, http://www.eltrun.gr
e-mail:[log in to unmask]  [log in to unmask]