From:
Gaurav Misra <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gaurav Misra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2019 16:50:44 -0400
The Fifth International Workshop on Privacy Engineering (IWPE'19) will be
co-located with IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy on 23rd May 2019 at
Hyatt Regency, San Francisco, CA.

The program for the workshop has been published at http://iwpe
.info/program.html

***Register <http://iwpe.info/> now to avail early bird pricing (ends on
19th April, 2019)***

The workshop includes 3 technical sessions where the 8 accepted papers will
be presented. The technical sessions are:

-Privacy Risk Modeling and Assessment
-Implementing Privacy
-Secure Input, Output and Computation

In addition, we will have the chance to listen to our renowned invited
speakers, who will introduce two hot topics in the privacy engineering
domain:

-Lea Kissner (Humu): *"Building for trust, building with respect"*

-Carmela Troncoso (EPFL): *"Privacy technologies need to go to the gym: on
the challenges of privacy engineering in an Agile world"*

This year we have also organized 1 panel on privacy engineering:
 -Engineering Privacy with Distributed Machine Learning

Details on the technical sessions, invited talks and panel are included on
the website.

We would be thankful if you could help us to disseminate this information
among your colleagues and students.

Thank you for your support to make this new edition of IWPE a great success
again,

IWPE'19 Organizing Committee

--
*Gaurav Misra*