From:
Céline COUTRIX <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Céline COUTRIX <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2019 13:27:48 +0200
https://ihm19.afihm.org/ <https://ihm19.afihm.org/>
Call for papers
The Francophone Association of Human-Computer Interaction (AFIHM) and the Grenoble Informatics Laboratory (LIG) would like to invite you to the 31st French Conference on Human-Computer Interaction, IHM'19.
The deadline for submission of scientific articles (in French or English) is
June 17, 2019 (No deadline extension possible)
The submission web site is online: https://new.precisionconference.com/submissions <https://new.precisionconference.com/submissions>
The conference introduces a novelty in the selection process: the opportunity for authors to modify directly their paper after receiving the reviews (https://ihm2019.afihm.org/#articlesscientifiques.html <https://ihm2019.afihm.org/#articlesscientifiques.html>).
This year we are also launching the *IHM Challenge*, a tournament for the best interface to drive the standard kart of the character 'Tux' from SuperTuxKart (https://ihm19.afihm.org/#challenge.html <https://ihm19.afihm.org/#challenge.html> ).
We hope to see you in our beautiful snow-capped mountains,
CĂ©line and Thomas, Paper chairs
https://ihm19.afihm.org/ <https://ihm19.afihm.org/>