From:
Lisa Neal <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lisa Neal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 23:18:04 -0400
Have you taken online courses that were fun or enjoyable and were still rich
learning experiences? We are contemplating how online learning experiences
can be fun without becoming entertainment or trivializing learning. If you
will be at CHI, please join us for a SIG on Tuesday, April 27, from
16:30-18:00. If you won't be at CHI, use www.CHIplace.org to let us know in
advance at what your experiences have been as a student, or, if you are an
educator or course designer, how you deal with this in designing or
delivering courses. We will represent your views at the SIG!

Lisa Neal, eLearn Magazine
Ray Perez, Office of Naval Research
Diane Miller, Aptima