From:
William Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 17:50:36 -0000
Posted on behalf of Lars Erik Holmquist [mailto:[log in to unmask]]

Hello,

we will be accepting a limited number of summer interns to the Future
Applications Lab at the Viktoria Institute in Goteborg, Sweden. The
internships are intended for university students in areas such as
computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering,
human-computer interaction, interaction design, cognitive science, etc.
As an intern you work in a specific research project together with one
of the Ph.D. students in the group. Each intern will work for
approximately two months (June 15 - August 15) with 50% pay (i.e. one
months salary in total). We are not able to offer any additional support
for travel or housing.

To find out how to apply go to
http://www.viktoria.se/fal/interns/

To see what last year's interns did go to
http://www.viktoria.se/fal/interns/summer2004.html