From:
ECMLPKDD 2015 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 11 Aug 2015 23:20:47 +0100
*

**Apologies for cross-postings***

Time is running out for the reduced late fee of ECMLPKDD 2015 until
August 15 (three days from now)!

Register to attend our excellent program and meet the spectacular Porto
city, the Best European Destination in 2012 and 2014, by the European
Consumers Choice
<http://www.europeanbestdestinations.org/top/europe-best-destinations-2014/>.

Register here:

http://www.ecmlpkdd2015.org/attending/registratio
<http://www.ecmlpkdd2015.org/attending/registration>n

The program of ECMLPKDD 2015 is now complete and it is great!

- More than 450 participants confirmed so far!

- We are proud to confirm the participation of prominent guest speakers
(http://www.ecmlpkdd2015.org/program/invited-speakers).

- Our scientific track features papers selected from a very large number
of submissions. Some of these papers will be in special issues of the
Machine Learning Journal and Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery.

- The program will include an industrial track with selected papers from
industry.

- There is a Demo session where participants can take a look at machine
learning and data mining in action.

- We present selected Nectar papers from sister conferences.

- You will have a chance to get in touch with our top-tier sponsors for
information or to find yourself an exciting job as a data scientist.

- Best paper awards will be announced.

- Daily social events for networking, food and wine tasting.

- And last but not least: to see Porto, one of the best places to visit
these days (and perhaps go to the Douro Valley and the surroundings of
Porto).

More details about the ECMLPKDD 2015 program are available in:

http://www.ecmlpkdd2015.org/program/program-calendar

Below you can find a word cloud generated from the papers accepted in
the ECMLPKDD 2015.

Hope to see you in Porto, the Best European Destination in 2012 and
2014, by the European Consumers Choice
<http://www.europeanbestdestinations.org/top/europe-best-destinations-2014/>.
More about Porto:http://www.ecmlpkdd2015.org/gallery/about-porto

PS: please disregard this message if you're already registered in
ECMLPKDD 2015

The organization of the ECMLPKDD 2015

*