From:
Jim Davies <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 6 Oct 2011 10:31:45 -0400
Dear colleagues,

In this last call for participation in the 8th ACM Conference on
Creativity & Cognition  (C&C 2011), we cordially invite you to join us
at the beautiful High Museum of Art in Atlanta, USA, from November
3-6, 2011.

Conference: Creativity & Cognition 2011
Website: http://dilab.gatech.edu/ccc/index.html
Conference dates: November 3-6, 2011
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Keynote Speakers: We have Guy Claxton (creativity and learning), Sara
Diamond (creativity and visual arts), Atau Tanaka (creativity and
music), and Ben Shneiderman (social creativity) as our keynote
speakers.

Conference Program: The main conference consists of 32
rigorously-refereed cutting-edge papers, as well as three provocative
panel discussions on Creativity and Technology.

Evening Program: The evening program consists of exciting art demos,
exhibits and performances as well as a stimulating poster session.

The conference also includes tutorials, workshops, and a graduate
student symposium. Details at
<http://dilab.gatech.edu/ccc/index.html>. Please come and join us in
the fun!

Ashok Goel, Chair
Brian Magerko and Kurt Luther, Local Chairs
Alexandra Mazalek, Treasurer
Evan Barba, Registration
Brian ONeill, Webmaster
Gail Wynens, Administration