Sender: "ACM SIGCHI General Interest Announcements (Mailing List)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 17:57:12 -0600
From: Francisco Ortega <[log in to unmask]>
Dear all,

In the slack group, the most voted date for a second meeting (the first one
was a BOF during IEEE VR) was Thursday, April 16 at 9 AM MT (7 AM EST, 10
AM PT). I will create a zoom link and send it a day before to the slack
group.

If you are not in the slack group, email me and I will add you.

When: Thursday, April 16, 9AM MT (7AM EST).
Where: Zoom, link will be send via slack.
About: We will continue discussing how to conduct human-subjects
experiments remotely for experiments that have customarily being in-person
studies.

Thanks,
Francisco R. Ortega, Ph.D.
Computer Science - 3D User Interfaces
Assistant Professor, Colorado State  University
"No me quieras porque gané, necesito que me quieras para ganar" -- Marcelo
Bielsa