CHI-RESOURCES Archives

ACM SIGCHI Resources (Mailing List)

CHI-RESOURCES@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Brent Beckley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brent Beckley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 May 2021 12:57:32 -0400
Morgan & Claypool is excited to announce we will be part of the ACM CHI 2021
virtual conference, and we certainly hope that you will join us like you
would if we were "in-person."

 <https://acmchi.delegateconnect.co/exhibitors/morgan-claypool-publishers/>
https://acmchi.delegateconnect.co/exhibitors/morgan-claypool-publishers/

Please note that only attendees with a CHI 2021 login will be able to access
the booth.

Since the last conference in 2019, we've published:

.         7 new books in our Human-Centered Informatics series

.         4 new books in our Assistive, Rehabilitative, and
Health-Preserving Technologies series, and Andrew Sixsmith has joined us as
co-Editor of the Assistive Tech series, adding an emphasis in gerontology
and AGE-WELL research.

.         1 new title in our Visualization series.

What we've published isn't the full story. We're looking for new (and
veteran) authors to add their expertise to these critical series. Please
reach out to chat with Diane Cerra ([log in to unmask]) and Christine
Kiilerich ([log in to unmask]) through the exhibitor portal or via
email about any ideas you might have for a new book. And don't despair: we
do not publish extensive monographs. Morgan & Claypool were the pioneers of
the "short-book revolution," and we continue to be the top provider.

With regards,

Brent Beckley

Direct Marketing Manager
Morgan & Claypool Publishers