CHI-RESOURCES Archives

ACM SIGCHI Resources (Mailing List)

CHI-RESOURCES@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Hannah Marston <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hannah Marston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 2020 11:10:49 +0000
Dear All,

I hope you are well and staying safe.

With various Countries and regions going into or are already in a 2nd Lockdown I wanted to draw your attention to a latest blog post written by myself (Open University, UK) and Dr D.J. Morgan (Swansea University, UK):

Marston, H.R., & Morgan, D.J. (2020). Lockdown 2.0: Gunpowder Plot, Digital Christmas, Sex and Relationships<https://ageingissues.wordpress.com/2020/11/02/lockdown-2-0-gunpowder-plot-digital-christmas-sex-and-relationships/>. Ageing Issues Blog, 2nd November 2020. The British Society of Gerontology.

Ageing Issues is a blog associated to the British Society of Gerontology and enables members to write thought pieces. We hope you will enjoy reading our latest piece.

Stay safe and best wishes,

Dr Hannah R. Marston
Research Fellow
Health & Wellbeing Priority Research Area
Ground Floor, Stuart Hall Building
School of Health, Wellbeing & Social Care
Faculty of Wellbeing, Education & Language Studies
The Open University
Walton Drive
Milton Keynes
MK7 6AA, UK

Alternative Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Skype: Hannah_Marston
Websites:
http://www.open.ac.uk/people/hrm93
http://www.hannahrmarston.co.uk/