CHI-RESOURCES Archives

ACM SIGCHI Resources (Mailing List)

CHI-RESOURCES@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
William Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
William Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 2003 07:14:01 +0100
(With apologies for multiple postings.)

Enterprise Information Architecture (with Louis Rosenfeld)
http://louisrosenfeld.com/presentations/seminars/eia/
September 4 in London, UK
price:  £480 +VAT; £420 +VAT before August 12

"Developing a unified web site or intranet for a large, decentralized
organization is the Holy Grail for many of today's Internet professionals.
This daylong seminar is for managers and web professionals who desperately
want to tie together content in a rational, user-centered way, regardless of
content ownership issues, cultural hurdles, and turf battles."

-----

Don't Make Me Think: the Workshop (with Steve Krug)
http://www.sensible.com/workshops.html
September 5 in London, UK
price:  £480 +VAT; £420 +VAT before August 12

"As in the book, I won't spend the day giving you a massive checklist of
do's and don'ts. Instead, I'll try to teach you something much more useful:
how to think like a usability expert. I'll show you what I do and the
thought process behind it so you and the teams you work with can do some of
it on your own."

-----

Other dates for these seminars:

Enterprise Information Architecture:  San Francisco 10/20; Atlanta 11/3
Don't Make Me Think:  Dallas, 9/26; San Francisco 10/21; Atlanta 11/4

Louis Rosenfeld :: information architecture
     consulting :: http://www.louisrosenfeld.com
    2nd edition :: http://www.ora.com/catalog/infotecture2/
   EIA seminars :: http://louisrosenfeld.com/presentations/seminars/eia/